Exploratory essay topics
An exploratory essay is a type of an academic assignment which requires a student to explore an issue to get a better understanding of it without necessarily providing solid proof to support it. Usually, the topics for this task feature a problem that people have either not explored enough yet or that is still considered controversial. An author simply tries to analyze an idea or a phenomenon to clarify it for himself and for the reader. A conclusion should contain your final thoughts on the subject considering its previous examination. If you need a good topic for an exploratory essay, see what we have to offer below.
- How to reduce carbon emissions?
- Do people have wrong image of how other should look like?
- How to prevent school shooting?
- What is the best way to prepare for test?
- Does coffee help people to concentrate better?
- Why polygamy marriages are considered to be bad?
- Do sex before marriage had a negative impact on people's attitude to marriage?
- Why some children behave themselves badly?
- Can smartphones become a reason for brain cancer?
- Does a freedom of speech has any connection with tolerance?
- Do technologies make people less creative?
- Can music be used as a tool in an education process?
- Is cyberbullying more dangerous than physical bullying?
- Can people judge foreigners for their behaviour abroad?
- Is euthanasia a crime or a noble solution?